5 Holiday Cleaning Tips That Make Tidying Up Easy
You are in charge of keeping your home clean and tidy. Use these five tips to help you get started.
1. Cleaning is a good stress reliever
2. It gives your home a fresh start every month or so
3. Keeps you motivated by making your home feel better than it did before
4. Helps prevent dust, dirt and germs from getting into the rest of the house, which protects your health too. You may want to try some natural cleaners like vinegar for things like windowsills or hardwood floors or try some of the popular store-bought cleaning products that can kill germs and bacteria on hard surfaces with little effort from you. Be sure to keep them clean too. When you use them, keep them clean too.
5. Helps your family and friends enjoy the holidays too!
Why cleaning your home is important
How you feel about your home right now is probably very different than how you felt when you moved in. So it’s natural to be concerned with maintaining its cleanliness and organization. You might have a lot of cleaning to do during the holidays, or perhaps you don’t have time for a whole-house cleaning pass. In either case, cleaning can still be an enjoyable part of your life.
But keeping your home clean doesn’t have to be something that you do only once a year like most people think it should be. Cleaning is more than just the act of mopping your floors or vacuuming up dust bunnies. It can also involve other important activities like organizing your closets, picking up after pets and taking care of family members who are sick or on vacation. If this sounds like something you’d enjoy doing, we’d love to hear from you!
Five tips to help you clean out your home
1. Clean out the garage every so often
2. Get your laundry done twice a week, even if you don’t have time to do it all at once
3. Don’t forget about the attic and basement!
4. Sweep off the sidewalk after each walk and wipe down windows, doors and other surfaces that may be dusty or dirty. If there’s any dust on your wood floor, pour some bleach into the corners of the room where you put things away in order to kill germs and bacteria that can spread from one place to another. And never store food in a cupboard unless there is a cool, dark place for it to stay until you’re ready to eat something from it.
With a 1.2GHz Cortex-A7 chip and SLAM algorithm, this smart robot vacuum can provide real-time mapping and routing, making operation faster while delivering more powerful performance. Variable suction strength that can be controlled from the Xiaomi Mi Home app. The Japan-made Nidec brushless motor with high power and powerful performance, to thoroughly clean the room without any dead spots. The air blower upgraded the rotate speed up to 15000 r/min to improve cleaning efficiency. Cleans your entire house in one go, up to 2150sqft. Got a bigger house? No worries, with the recharge and resume function, your SE will get back to work right where it left off. South Korea’s Samsung lithium-ion battery has upgraded the battery life by 20%, which can be used for 120 minutes at a time.
Cleaning the windows
Did you know that, according to the Environmental Protection Agency, one of the biggest sources of indoor air pollution are windows? Wind and warm air can create allergens in your home. This means that filtering your windows with a window air conditioner or using an automatic window cleaner may not be enough to keep allergens out. You also need to clean your windows regularly to keep them clean and prevent allergens from getting into the rest of the house.
Cleaning your closets
The point of interior design is to make your home look beautiful. But if you have a small closet in your home, you will probably have a ton of stuff in there. That’s why it’s important to keep the closet organized and clean. That way, when you look at it, you’re going to be more likely to like what you see.
If you don’t have much room in your house for furniture or things like clothing or books, this is an issue that often gets overlooked. You can’t just throw everything out and start over from scratch. If that were the case, you would probably be the one throwing things out and starting over again for every tiny little thing throughout your home.
There are several ways you can organize your closet by putting away clothes that don’t need to be used anymore or taking them out of the closet and putting them in drawers where they belong. For example, if you don’t wear any jeans anymore but still have clothes in the closet that might fit someone else’s body type, put them on hangers next to each other so that they don’t get mixed up with other clothes or even turn into something ugly. You may want to put shoes on hangers as well so
Deep cleaning the floors
After a long day of work, you’re exhausted and just want to get into bed and relax. But cleaning the floors is something that you should do. Why? You can’t let dirty or unclean surfaces remain there for too long. A gentle cleaning will help to remove all the dust and dirt from your floors. It’s a good time for you to get in this deep cleaning job.
The best way to clean your floors is with a dry mop or sponge. This way, you don’t have to worry about moisture from water getting into your carpeting and ruining it permanently, which can be very unpleasant. With a dry mop, once the floor has been cleaned well, simply wipe it off with a clean cloth or paper towel after each use of the mop head to avoid any stains on your flooring.
You are in charge of keeping your home clean and tidy. Use these five tips to help you get started. 1. Cleaning is a good stress reliever 2. It gives your home a fresh start every month or so 3. Keeps you motivated by making your home feel better than it did before 4. Helps…